By visiting the site, or using any of our services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this policy. Your use of our site or services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this policy and our Terms of service, available below, including its applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes. The Crypteron Terms of service are incorporated by reference into this policy.
What Information Do We Collect About You and Why?
We may collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, as well as automatically through your use of our site or services.
Information We Collect Directly From You
Certain areas and features of our site and services may require registration. To register you must provide your email address and a password. We may also collect additional optional information from you, including your name, title, location, employer and phone number. In addition, if you make a purchase, we will also request that you provide your credit or debit card information and your billing address.
We may use this information in aggregated form or we may associate it with your username and other personal information that we collect about you.
Information that We Collect About You from Azure Marketplace
You also may log into our site and Application through Azure Marketplace. By logging in through Azure Marketplace you are granting us access to your email address. We store the information that we receive from Azure Marketplace with other information that we collect from you or receive about you.
Information We Collect Automatically
How We Use Your Information
We use the information that we gather about you for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you, to communicate with you about your use of our services, to respond to your inquiries, to fulfill your orders, to manage our meetings with you, and for other customer service purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and support, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the site or our services.
- For processing of your billing information to complete transactions with you when you purchase our Products or services
- For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, we may use your information, such as your email address, to send you news and newsletters, special offers, and promotions, or to otherwise contact you about products or information we think may interest you. We also may use the information that we learn about you to assist us in advertising our services on third party websites.
- To better understand how users access and use our site and services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis, in order to improve our site and services and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes. For example, we may analyze web page statistics to determine which pages or feature are more popular and need additional investments from us.
How We Share Your Information
We will never sell your information to any 3rd party but in order for us to provide you our services, we may share the information that we collect about you, including personally identifiable information, as follows:
- Affiliates: We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries; however, if we do so, their use and disclosure of your personally identifiable information will be subject to this policy.
- Service Providers: We may disclose the information we collect from you to third party sub-processors, vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf.
- Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company.
- In Response to Legal Process: We also may disclose the information we collect from you in order to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information: We may share aggregate or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser or turn off your computer. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the site. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our site.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
Third Party Cookies
Visitors to our site who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the site, but some features may not function. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. You can also select the “Privacy Preferences” link on this page or on any privacy consent popup to modify your browser consent.
Third Parties (Sub-processors)
A sub-processor is an external service or provider we use to deliver our service to you and we may be required to share personal information we have collected about you with these providers as part of that service delivery. We limit the amount of information shared to just required for delivery of a service. We also diligently choose sub-processors who we trust to have stringent standards and technical expertise regarding the safety and security of personal data. We may change our sub-processors anytime. The list of our sub-processors and their purpose is listed below.
- Microsoft Corporation – Cloud Infrastructure Services
- Google, Inc. – Business Applications, Usability Services, Ad Services
- HubSpot, Inc. – Customer Support Services
- Drift.com, Inc. – Customer Support Services
- Zoho Corporation – Customer Support Services
- Stripe, Inc. – Billing and Payment Services
- The Rocket Science Group LLC dba Mailchimp – Email Delivery Services
- Mixpanel, Inc. – Usability Services, Email Delivery Services
- Customer and Message Systems, Inc. dba SparkPost – Email Delivery Services
- Facebook, Inc. – Ad Services
Our site and services may contain links to third-party websites or other news articles. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions, including, where appropriate, password protection, encryption, SSL, firewalls, and internal restrictions on who may access data to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, our lawyers advise us to tell you that no security measures can guarantee 100% results.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, keeping your log-in and password private, changing your password every few months, exercising caution with unknown emails or links or websites, making sure your devices and software are regularly updated. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access To My Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information.
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional or informational emails to you. You may opt-out of such communications by following the opt-out instructions contained in the e-mail. Please note that it may take up to 5 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving emails about recommendations or other information we think may interest you, we may still communicate with you about your account or any services you have requested or received from us. To opt-out of any mandatory communications, you must contact us to delete your account and terminate services.
Children Under 13
Our services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
Changes to this policy
We may change this policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this policy on our site, at http://www.crypteron.com. If we make any changes to this policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our site. Last modified: October 30, 2018